N-Pax Portfolio for Enterprise Resource Tracking (N-XPERT)
N-XPERT development started in the year 2005 and was introduced to the market the following year. This product portfolio consists business solution modules for Sales, Procurement, Inventory and Manufacturing. This product entirely relates to project planning, layout, development, installation, application guidance and maintenance.
Why N-Pax N-Expert ERP Solution?
•Caters high profile Japanese-owned enterprise, experienced manufacturing industries, ISO certified companies and industries which are engaged in production control.
•Analyzes business process, production control and offers consultation services.
•Accepts half scratch in relation to UI/Report to be able to change it according to the business requirement of the client (customization).
•Dedicated staff may stay on the site at the time of installation/application to provide help and to guide during the process.
•Supports stationed Staff for maintenance for large-scale users.
N-XPERT Financial Component (NFC)
N-Xpert Financial Companion is an accounting component of the N-Xpert Total Solution Package.It is geared to facilitate all your accounting needs. Powerful and full featured in compliance to the standards of Bureau of Internal Revenue of the Republic of the Philippines.
Features would include;
- Multi-currency set-up.
- Provides conversion of Documentary currency to Functional currency.
- Automatic computation of tax.
- Provides voucher reference numbers for voucher entry trail.
- Supports check writing format.
- Provides reports on Expanded Withholding Tax (EWT) and Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Has BIR Forms reports for easy printing.
- Can generate reports for Accounts Payable and Receivable with Aging.
- Easy monitoring of Account Ledgers (e.g. Trial Balance, General Ledger and Subsidiary Ledger).
- Easy monitoring of Financial Statements (e.g. Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
Human Resource Companion (HRC)
Human Resource Companion is a desirable assistant;
- For your Human Resource(HR) daily activities such as attendance monitoring, preparing employment certifications and other HR documents.
- In generating classified listings based on 201 files.
- In Automated Payroll Process from Electronic Time recording with direct interface with timekeeping devices up to bank transmittal.
- In processing Government remittances and other statutory contributions.
Features Set Summary of HRC
|Employee Information Management|
|Time Keeping/Attendance Management and Leave Management|
Web-Based Online Services